You’ve made the decision to partner with a staffing firm to support your workforce needs. With so many vendors competing for your attention, now you have another choice to make – which one to select.
There are numerous things to consider when determining which staffing firm is right for you: experience, reputation, and pricing, to name a few. Of significant importance is an organization’s recruiting approach – even with the most experience, the best reputation, and the lowest pricing, if an agency is unable to attract qualified candidates, you end up back at square-one.
Here, we explore the recruiting differentiators that position Malone Workforce Solutions above our industry peers.
The World’s Leading Talent Relationship Marketing Platform
Malone Workforce Solutions is one of the first and only staffing firms to use this cloud-based platform that connects billions of people around the globe seeking their dream job with companies eager to hire their next great employee. This tool allows us to more effectively:
- Pinpoint candidates and leads
- Deploy emails and drip campaigns
- Identify candidate sources and ad success
- Gain extensive analytical data
Candidate Marketing Team
Malone Workforce Solutions leverages a centralized, dedicated candidate marketing team that:
- Conducts weekly meetings with local branch offices to identify job openings, applications received, advertising success, and more
- Deploys job ads across every major job board: Indeed, CareerBuilder, Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Craigslist, and others.
- Uses advanced, integrated technology to track, engage, communicate with, place, and pay employees in real-time.
Supporting local branch, national, and virtual recruitment, Malone Workforce Solutions’ centralized call center reinforces our recruiting and placement efforts, providing inbound and outbound support to applicants, as these professionals:
- Contact every candidate within 24 hours of receiving an application.
- Perform initial phone screens and schedule in-person interviews.
- Answer candidate questions and assist with application completion.
- Meet weekly with branch locations to review statuses and strategies.
Malone Workforce Solutions is YOUR Solution
As you consider your next partner, remember that staffing agencies are only as good as their recruiting approach. You need qualified candidates – and fast. Malone Workforce Solutions invests in the tools, people, technology, and processes to recruit the right employees for your organization. With 50 years of experience, a proven track record of delivering the right talent to clients, and evidenced recruiting methodologies, Malone Workforce Solutions is the total package. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition and how we can help you with your staffing needs.
Searching for enthusiastic candidates who genuinely want to work for your company? Whether you need automotive talent in Florence, KY or manufacturing professionals in Nashville, TN, we have you covered. Get in touch today to hire the best workers you’ve ever had!