Malone’s contact center approach fills mechanic openings then expands to find general agents as well
Finding it more and more difficult to staff up their two brick and mortar centers with qualified ASE Certified Mechanics, this national leader in fleet management partnered with Malone to provide a unique business model that provided the agents they needed, while allowing them the control they desired.
- Malone ramped up 60 ASE Certified agents in three months, then an additional 35 General Customer Service Agents due to the high quality and flexibility of our partnership.
- Malone provided high quality American agents that were ASE Certified, highly educated, stable, and possessed accent-neutral dialects.
- Malone partnered with the company to modify training to a virtual classroom model, then led the trainings in cooperation with the in-house team.
- Malone was able to facilitate an increase in agent count doe to a system integration program as well as permanent agents for the long term.
- The fleet company was able to maintain service levels even with the system conversion and difficult employment market.
Worldwide leader in fleet management, with over 1,000,000 vehicles under management and service to over 50 countries.
Finding a contact center partner that could provide ASE Certified Mechanics in volume to support incoming mechanic calls was a huge challenge for this client. Additionally, this fleet management company needed a unique business model that would allow them to remain involved in training and quality assurance, while working with a partner that would utilize their existing technology and telephony systems.
This company met with Malone to discuss their challenges, and Malone created a customize approach that brought in ASE Certified agents that had the skill sets and personalities to provide passionate service for this industry leader.
Malone’s custom flexibility, coupled with strong communication plans, showed immediate results.
Malone worked with our client to create a comprehensive implementation plan that included modifying existing training materials and operational processes to allow at-home agents to perform the duties of the role.
To start, Malone created a personality profile for a successful agent; then utilized our recruiting resources in multiple states to attract top ASE Certified Mechanics to support the program. All candidates were subject to a statistically validated screening process that allowed Malone to bring on the best agents in the market.
Malone created a custom communication plan to allow agents to be managed by Malone, while receiving training and quality assurance feedback from the client’s internal teams.
Recruiting acumen, team-based service, plus daily communication were the key.
After working through a robust implementation plan, Malone ramped up the original 60 ASE Mechanics agents in eight weeks, went live, and produced the following results:
- Malone was able to recruit the ASE Certified Mechanics in multiple states and cities when the labor pool was poor in the markets that housed their brick and mortar facilities.
- This fleet management company was able to successfully complete their system conversion, train their employees on the changes, and allow for productivity to regain; while maintaining their established service level expectation because Malone had the people they needed.
- Quality Assurance scores (calibrated and confirmed by client) for Malone agents is equal to or in some areas better than internal agents.
- The fleet company saw an opportunity to utilize Malone’s unique model in other areas of the company and added Malone to support call from their general customer service line as well.
- Malone continues to provide exceptional ASE Certified Mechanics to augment the client’s internal teams.