Companies have numerous options regarding hiring employees for their organization. They may manage the process internally or partner with a staffing firm. What’s more, they can choose full-time, part-time, contract, or temporary associates to fill positions. While having a variety of staffing models may appear beneficial, oftentimes, one model is clearly the better choice. Learn why direct hire recruiting with a staffing partner is the best option for many organizations – especially in today’s job market.
A larger candidate pool and more skilled candidates
Partnering with a staffing firm for direct hire recruiting gives organizations access to an expanded talent pool that includes both active and passive candidates. Many candidates seeking higher-level roles will not consider part-time, temporary, or contract positions, especially if they are already employed full-time. When an individual is presented with a direct hire opportunity, they are typically more inclined to engage with the recruiter for further details and show interest in employment.
Decreased time to fill so, organizations can focus on their business
Engaging a staffing agency for direct hire recruiting services saves organizations time. The agency manages job posts, candidate screens, and interviews, ensuring individuals are a good culture fit – all of which happens before presenting them to the company. Once a candidate makes their way in front of the organization’s hiring manager, most of the legwork is done – giving time back to the company to focus on what matters.
Less risk and stronger commitment
Directly hiring employees through a staffing firm provides more stability, resulting in a greater sense of loyalty to your company. This means a direct hire employee is less likely to move onto another opportunity, unlike a temporary worker who may feel less loyalty to your team.
Your next great direct hire employee is out there – and Malone can help you find them
Malone Workforce Solutions applies our recruiting experience gained over 50 years in the staffing business, with tailored services and our nationwide and virtual network of recruiters, to help you hire your next great employee(s). We work harder and smarter, applying our deep knowledge, innovative technologies, and proven recruiting techniques to find the right candidate for your open position.
- By actively listening and understanding your business and work culture, we better identify candidates who fit your organization.
- Malone continues to evolve with the latest recruitment marketing technologies, broadening our reach via online job boards and social media.
- We have heavily invested in a leading talent relationship marketing platform that provides real-time candidate information, including candidate and lead contact information and sources, and jobs/pages viewed. This allows us to attract, identify, and build relationships with candidates, resulting in more efficient placements more effectively.
- We customize our approach to align with your needs which leads to more effective recruiting tactics, streamlined searches, and better results.
- Full-cycle collaboration means we are an integral part of your team and have a clear understanding of your expectations.
- Through our network of nationwide offices and virtual recruitment centers, our reputation for client and candidate attentiveness, we attract job seekers valued for their capabilities and commitment.
- We take the stress out of managing multiple direct hires (25+) with our flexible Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions.
With offices across the nation, we focus on providing high-quality staffing services customized for your needs. While having a local presence in most markets, we leverage our virtual recruitment centers which enables us to combine the advantages of our nationwide reach with insight and experience in your local job market. Our success can be attributed to our talented employees and solutions-oriented business approach that is focused on delivering the highest level of personal, tailored service.